Legal Disclaimers: These are public lists, archived on this web site. Anything posted to these lists is public information — don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the Oregonian! Opinions expressed on these lists are those of the authors, not necessarily of the Pacific Green Party of Oregon. Use of lists is subject to PGP Web Forum & Email List Rules of Conduct.
Email is a powerful tool for organizing and activism. The Pacific Green Party maintains several email lists, allowing each person to stay in touch at their desired level. The three largest lists are:
- This low-traffic list is for official announcements from the Pacific Green Party. Expect no more than one message per week on this list. Articles posted here (usually by the state coordinating committee) are automatically forwarded to the news and discuss lists.
- This intermediate-traffic list is for announcements relating to the Pacific Green Party and its progressive allies. Articles posted here are automatically forwarded to the discuss list.
- This high-traffic list is an unmoderated forum for discussing Green politics.
Due to the automatic forwarding, you only have to subscribe to one list. Furthermore, you should only have to post a given article to one list.
- Advisory Board (advises the state coordinating committee)
- Ambassador Committee (interacts with other organizations)
- Bylaws Committee (Review of PGP bylaws)
- State Coordinating Committee (state administrative body)
- Elections Committee (responsible for the party electoral process throughout the state)
- Finance Committee (oversees PGP financial health)
- Fundraising Committee (oversees PGP fundraising)
- Legislative Committee (legislative and lobbying committee,)
- Media Committee (coordinates and plans media contacts and publicity)
- Outreach Committee (helping build membership and party structure)
- Process Committee (oversees Party process, administration, and conventions)
- Web Team (develops and maintains web site and email lists)
There is also an automatically-generated page showing all of our lists.
Chapter and Caucus Lists
Some local chapters have their own lists.
- Campus Greens (college and high schools groups)
- Josephine County Chapter
- Lane County Chapter
- Linn and Benton Counties Chapter
- Portland State University Campus Greens
Be sure to network with us on various social networking sites:
Portland Metro Chapter also has its own groups, e.g. #pacificgreens-pdx