It is a sad day when Bernie Sanders bows before a corrupt Democratic party and endorses a war-monger like Hillary Clinton. Do not give up hope! The Green Party has an awesome platform and is running candidates. We invite you to join us and take action to keep the revolution going:
- register as a member of the Pacific Green Party it is easy to do online and vital to our survival
- join our historic campaign to pass a Ranked Choice Voting initiative in Benton County
- donate to our Pacific Green Party ... we only accept donations from real people like you, and it may not cost you a dime!
- donate to Jill Stein's Presidential campaign ... she gets federal matching funds doubling your contribution up to $250
- join or start a new Pacific Green Party county chapter
- volunteer to help our Oregon Green Party candidates
- run for office we have one more candidate nominating convention on 13 August in Portland
- sign a petition to demand Jill Stein be included in all Presidential Debates
Click here to read more about Jill Stein's Green Party platform.
As the Dalai Lama says "be the change you want in the world". Become a member of the Green Party and work for those changes!
New Green Party FAQ page: http://www.gp.org/faq ... here are some of the questions answered:
• Is Jill Stein the Green nominee?
Agenda latest update 19 May 2016
Date: 21 May 2016
Registered Green Party members are invited attend this convention to vote on selecting candidates to appear on the November ballot, to endorse ballot initiatives, and various other matters. Read more to get full agenda details. Changes in this update include adding Joe Rowe as Green Party candidate for House District 44, and deleting fossil fuel initiative as it is dead.
Four of Oregon's political parties have sent a joint letter to the Oregon Secretary of State attacking the Elections Division for bias and lack of transparency in sending a notice to non-affiliated voters about party registration.
Pacific Greens of our Linn/Benton Chapter along with allies have qualified a Ranked Choice Voting initiative for signature gathering in Benton County. We are gearing up to gather the signatures required to place the initiative on the November 2016 ballot and need funding now to print petitions and volunteers to circulate petitions.
Visit Better Ballot Benson to donate or volunteer.
Crowd Chants ‘Let Her Speak’
"Dr. Margaret Flowers, a Green Party candidate for U.S. Senate in Maryland, was physically ejected from a Monday Goucher College senatorial debate featuring Republican and Democratic candidates after she took the stage in defiance of a last-minute rule change that reportedly caused her to be disinvited from the event." Read about her despicable treatment in this article on Truth In Media.