Take Action- Oregon Cannabis Tax Act of 2010
Want to make Green Party goals into reality? We need your help! The Oregon Cannabis Tax Act of 2010 needs signatures collected. Every signature gets us closer to adding it to the November ballot. The PGP fully supports this effort and asks for your help in gathering signatures and spreading the word. If you want to go to big events great, or you can just circulate it among friends. Not sure what to say? Here's some talking points to get you started!
Here's what OCTA 2010 would like you to do:
The petition is ONLY a single sheet petition. Following these instructions carefully will ensure that you meet the state of Oregon's requirements, so your signatures count. If you wish to circulate a ten signature sheet petition, please fill out our volunteer form.
• Do not put anything on the petition, like a sticker or stamp of any kind or write any slogans on there, this will disqualify the entire sheet.
• DO NOT cross anything off or write over anything on the petition.
• Do not number the petition.
• Along with your signature please print your name address and date. Please use a pen.
• A person can only sign a petition once, and CANNOT sign for anyone else. For example, husbands cannot sign for their wives.
• The date you sign at the bottom must be in MM/DD/YY format, no exceptions.
• You MUST be a registered Oregon voter. Register Now. Sign your full name, as you did when you registered to vote.
• You may print off sheets for your friends and family to sign, if they too are registered Oregon voters.
• You may also forward the link to friends who wish to sign the petition.
Mail petitions to:
Oregon Cannabis Tax Act Headquarters
5220 North East Sandy Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97213