Nov. 8 SCC Meeting Minutes
Pacific Green Party SCC Meeting
Nov. 8, 2009; 8:30 PM
Phone #: 308-344-6400; then group code 863-543
Facilitator: Charles Newlin
Notetaker: Mike Van Handel
Tristin, Seth, Mike, Charles
2) Approved previous meeting's minutes
2a) Date and time for next meeting is Friday (Nov. 13) at 7:00 p.m.
3) Date/location of next convention have been set at Jan 16, 2010 at Metanoia House in Portland. Mike will contact Michael Meo to confirm that our understanding of the scheduled reservation is correct.
4) After brief discussion of the national party's revenue-sharing debt to Oregon, we are not prepared to act on a debt-forgiveness proposal.
5) Discussed replacement of standing chapter reports in our agenda with an "announcements" standing item to be used for reporting on exceptional events.
6) Open items discussion: Seth provided some background information on a proposal for a "wiki forum" (or something similar) that might be helpful in strategic planning. Platform committee should be on the agenda for the next convention. We discussed Dr. Staggenborg's meeting with George Hutchinson,
Charles Newlin, and Mike Van Handel in Corvallis.
Next week's meeting will be at 7 p.m. Friday.
Facilitator: Mike Van Handel
Notetaker: To be determined -- volunteer requested.
Mike Van Handel