Supporting Members are the bedrock of our Green community. A Supporting Member is one who:
- is a registered member of the Pacific Green Party (you can easily register online)
- subscribes to our Statement of Principles, and
- makes a contribution, either monetary or in-kind in the preceding 365 days (Bylaws Article III)
Becoming a Supporting Member has these benefits:
- you will be investing in support of our shared values and strengthening our Green community!
- you will have voting rights on party business (after attending one prior Green meeting) at meetings and conventions
- a contribution of up to $50 may cost you nothing! you may qualify for Oregon's political tax credit (better than a deduction) more information here
The most efficient way to support us financially is to become a monthly sustainer. We offer two ways to set up a monthly sustainer contribution:
- via bank account debit - each month we transfer an amount from your bank account to our
- via credit card - each month we charge an amount to your credit card
If you wish to donate just this once, just select (or enter) a contribution amount, above left, and click NEXT. Thanks for your support!