Supporting Members are the bedrock of our Green community. A Supporting Member is one who:
- is a registered member of the Pacific Green Party (you can easily register online)
- subscribes to our Statement of Principles, and
- makes a contribution, either monetary or in-kind in the preceding 365 days (Bylaws Article III)
Becoming a Supporting Member has these benefits:
- you will be investing in support of our shared values and strengthening our Green community!
- you will have voting rights on party business (after attending one prior Green meeting) at meetings and conventions
- a contribution of up to $50 may cost you nothing! you may qualify for Oregon's political tax credit (better than a deduction) more information here
Most importantly: it allows us to plan and organize effectively
Yes! I want to become a monthly, quarterly or annual sustainer
We offer two ways to set up a monthly sustainer contribution:
- via bank account debit - each month we transfer an amount from your bank account to ours
- via credit card - each month we charge an amount to your credit card
If you wish to donate just this once, please use this donation page (looks similar but tags you differently).