Become A Supporting Member
Supporting Members are the bedrock of our Green community. A Supporting Member is one who:
- is a registered member of the Pacific Green Party (you can easily register online)
- subscribes to our Statement of Principles, and
- makes a monthly or annual contribution, either monetary (sliding scale) or in-kind (such as hours worked as a volunteer) (Bylaws Article III)
Becoming a Supporting Member has these benefits:
- you will be investing in support of our shared values and strengthening our Green community!
- you will have voting rights (after attending one prior Green meeting) at meetings and conventions
- your contribution of $50 may cost you nothing! you may qualify for Oregon's political tax credit (better than a deduction) more information here
- we will not solicit you for another contribution for a year - your membership continues for 12 months following the date of your contribution
The most efficient way to support us financially is to become a monthly sustainer. We offer two ways to set up a monthly sustainer contribution:
- via bank account debit - each month we transfer an amount from your bank account to our
- via credit card - each month we charge an amount to your credit card
If you wish to donate just this once, just select (or enter) a contribution amount, above left, and click NEXT. Thanks for your support!