Seeking the Green Party Endorsement?
Please fill this form. One of our volunteers, from either the state or local will contact you.
Thank you for running, thank you for your interest!
ACTION ALERT - Campaign Finance Reform - May 19, 5:30-6:30
In spite of wide support for HB3343, which provides meaningful, reasonable and straight forward campaign finance reform, moneyed interests (business, unions and some 501.c.4s) are trying to "negotiate" to pass a bill that has more loopholes than Swiss Cheese
The Honest Elections Campaign, including the Green Party, are organizing a Rally in support of our champions for Campaign Finance Reform, Rep. Salinas and Senator Golden, as well as some of the other 21 sponsors of HB 3343. YES! You heard it, 21 sponsors yet we do not hear anything about this bill.
Let's raise a glass and toast these true representatives of We The People - and make it really uncomfortable for those hanging on to the failed HB 2680.
Join us Wed May 19, 5:30-6:30pm
and why your own leadership could tip the balance!
Here is the testimony submitted on behalf of the Green Party at the meeting last week
Regarding other bills pending in the legislature, here are excellent resources:
- Find your Oregon elected officials here
- Link to ALL your representatives through this page from Common Cause
Sources of information on current bills
- Oregon Legislature: Search for a bill, follow a bill
- BIPOC caucus legislative priorities
- League of Women Voters: Membership recommended; this is the largest non partisan organization providing factual information and extensive information on current bills and campaigns. They were the first to organize Presidential debates. They continue organizing debates and have included Green Party and other party candidates
- Consolidated Indivisible Oregon Network - Bill Report