List compiled by volunteer Kenny Kearns, with key races, dates and links to get the information you need to run for office
Click here for a great PowerPoint presentation on how to organize for an effective Campaign
Join the campaigns committee email list and organizing platform
Seeking the Green Party Endorsement?
Please fill this form. One of our volunteers, from either the state or local will contact you.
Thank you for running, thank you for your interest!
Campaign Finance Reform
Measure 107 passed with 78% voter approval. The legislature did not act upon that mandate because there are too many vested interests in the current status quo.
So we are taking matters into our hands and the Honest-Elections coalition is about to launch a petition drive to place a measure on the ballot for 2022
This exciting initiative would bring large amounts of funding to rural communities, by putting the money in people's hands. Corporations are not paying their share; so we are going to demand a rebate from Oregon sales of the largest corporations be brought back to the state, to support infrastructure and vibrant local economies.
Link to their site to help collect signatures for this and Campaign Finance Reform OPR2022.org
Links to your representatives and bills
Regarding bills pending in the legislature, here are excellent resources:
- Find your Oregon elected officials here
- Link to ALL your representatives through this page from Common Cause
- Oregon Legislature: Search for a bill, follow a bill
- BIPOC caucus legislative priorities
- League of Women Voters: Membership recommended; this is the largest non partisan organization providing factual information and extensive information on current bills and campaigns. They were the first to organize Presidential debates. They continue organizing debates and have included Green Party and other party candidates
- Consolidated Indivisible Oregon Network - Bill Report