Alan Zundel, Pacific Green Party candidate for Oregon Secretary of State, talks about fair treatment of all candidates and parties.
Supporters of Measure 2-100, the Benton County Ranked Choice Voting initiative, will hold a Campaign Kick Off event which will include a simulated ranked choice election where participants will sample and rank local beer. The event, to be held at 5:30 pm on Monday, October 17, at the Old World Deli, 341 SW Second Street in downtown Corvallis, will be hosted by JoAnne Trow; State Representative Dan Rayfield; County Commissioner candidate Xan Augerot; and Stephanie Hampton, founder of Corvallis for Bernie. The event is free and open to the public but, of course, only those 21 and over with proper ID will be able to participate in the sampling and ranking exercise.Continue reading
Eugene, Oregon – Oct. 13, 2016 – On Wednesday Republican Dennis Richardson and Democrat Brad Avakian, the leading candidates for Oregon Secretary of State, refused pleas to act on behalf of fair treatment of all candidates and parties.Continue reading
It is a sad day when Bernie Sanders bows before a corrupt Democratic party and endorses a war-monger like Hillary Clinton. Do not give up hope! The Green Party has an awesome platform and is running candidates. We invite you to join us and take action to keep the revolution going:
- register as a member of the Pacific Green Party it is easy to do online and vital to our survival
- join our historic campaign to pass a Ranked Choice Voting initiative in Benton County
- donate to our Pacific Green Party ... we only accept donations from real people like you, and it may not cost you a dime!
- donate to Jill Stein's Presidential campaign ... she gets federal matching funds doubling your contribution up to $250
- join or start a new Pacific Green Party county chapter
- volunteer to help our Oregon Green Party candidates
- run for office we have one more candidate nominating convention on 13 August in Portland
- sign a petition to demand Jill Stein be included in all Presidential Debates
Click here to read more about Jill Stein's Green Party platform.
As the Dalai Lama says "be the change you want in the world". Become a member of the Green Party and work for those changes!
New Green Party FAQ page: http://www.gp.org/faq ... here are some of the questions answered:
• Is Jill Stein the Green nominee?