Decisions from the March 6, 2010 Nominating Convention
Rick Staggenborg nominated for U.S. Senate by instant runoff voting.
Results of first ballot
Rick Staggenborg 12
Candy Neville 3
None of the Above 2
- Location of June Annual Business and Nominating Convention was agreed by consensus to be held in Portland on June 7-8 2008. June 7th is the date for the Nominating Convention and June 8th is the date for the Annual Business Convnention.
- Changing references to “ASGP”in the Bylaws to “GPUS” were agreed by consensus with one stand-aside: Ken Adams. This change had previously been announced and posted on the web site. The new Secretary (see below) has the action to send a copy of the revised Bylaws to the Oregon Secretary of State within 30 days.
- The change to the delegation count in the Bylaws was agreed by consensus to be moved to the June convention for a vote. This change will be announced again and is already posted on the web site.
- Endorsement of the follow campaigns was reached by consensus:
- Free Cuban Five: The PGP thanks those supporting the Cuban 5 and calls for their immediate release from prison and return to their families in Cuba.
- Sweat Free North West Campaign: voted to endorse
- Mining Tour: voted yes to endorse and make a $200 contribution
- March 15th World Without War Rally in Portland: voted yes to endorse and make a $50 contribution
- March 16th Sow Seeds Of Peace Rally in Eugene: voted yes to endorse and make a $50 contribution
- March 22nd Rally in Corvallis: voted yes to endorse
- Seth Woolley was voted by consensus to fill the office of PGP Secretary.
Pacific Green Party Convention in Eugene Oregon
Sunday April 22nd 2007 – Minutes
Lori Burton, George Hutchinson, Delbert McCombs, Pat Driscol, Tim Denhe, Chris Henry, Mary Cole, Lance Geiger, Steve Geiger, and Erik Douglas via video conferencing from the UK.