Many people can't afford the time to circulate or canvass, so we offer the following method by which you can sign and submit a petition just with your own signature, or better yet a few signatures you've gathered from family, friends, and neighbors.Continue reading
|Meetup this Thursday, 26 July, in Eugene outside at the Wayward Lamb Pub at 150 W Broadway. Swing by between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. and add your signature to those petitions! You can find Jill's statement here. Call or text Trisha at 541-337-6786 for info on this meetup and all our 2016 Green Party Candidates.|
Pacific Green Party candidate for Oregon Secretary of State Alan Zundel and Alex Polikoff (running for Oregon House District 23) have been at the Corvallis Farmers Market gathering signatures for an historic Ranked Choice Voting election reform initiative. The initiative, sponsored by an alliance of Democratic and Green party members, would institute ranked choice voting in Benton County, Oregon. For more information click here. You too can work towards election reform by volunteering to collect signatures for this initiative and other petition efforts across the state.
It is a sad day when Bernie Sanders bows before a corrupt Democratic party and endorses a war-monger like Hillary Clinton. Do not give up hope! The Green Party has an awesome platform and is running candidates. We invite you to join us and take action to keep the revolution going:
- register as a member of the Pacific Green Party it is easy to do online and vital to our survival
- join our historic campaign to pass a Ranked Choice Voting initiative in Benton County
- donate to our Pacific Green Party ... we only accept donations from real people like you, and it may not cost you a dime!
- donate to Jill Stein's Presidential campaign ... she gets federal matching funds doubling your contribution up to $250
- join or start a new Pacific Green Party county chapter
- volunteer to help our Oregon Green Party candidates
- run for office we have one more candidate nominating convention on 13 August in Portland
- sign a petition to demand Jill Stein be included in all Presidential Debates
Click here to read more about Jill Stein's Green Party platform.
As the Dalai Lama says "be the change you want in the world". Become a member of the Green Party and work for those changes!
Good article in the Corvallis Gazette-Times covering our Ranked Choice Voting initiative and the progress we've made so far, gathering about 2,000 signatures towards a required 2,895 to get on the ballot. We plan to gather around 3,600 signatures to make sure we have enough valid signatures, and we still need volunteers! Contact Blair Bobier at 503.559.6176 or email@example.com to get scheduled, trained, and given the materials you need.